Friday 17 June 2011

Why am I so obsessed with Batman?

Yes, I think someone posted something about this on Arkhamcity.co.uk but I was thinking the same thing. I wasn't really that obsessed as a kid, but since Christopher Nolan's 'Batman Begins', I got really interested in the Batman Universe. First I got Arkham Asylum, then I bought The Dark Knight (The Film). Soon after that I started buying some of the comics, then the essential encyclopdia, so now I'm pretty much as hardcore a Batman fan could get... I'm really looking forward to Arkham City so much and The Dark Knight Rises! I just hope that in the decades to come, that superheroes like Batman are never forgotten, and that some stupid superhero name like 'iHero' doesn't overrule The Dark Knight...and his legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment